Profile image for pedigree_chum

Don't miss the 2 For 1 Italian meal at Exmouth's Prezzo!

By pedigree_chum at 13:40 on 01/07/09

Re-post           

• Profile image for pedigree_chum

Don't miss the 2 For 1 Italian meal at Exmouth's Prezzo!

By pedigree_chum at 13:40 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for pedigree_chum

A friend told me about this. If you go to www.prezzoplc.co.uk, you can request a voucher by email of a 2 for 1 offer - Sunday to Thursdays.

I can't believe it's been open for around a year and I haven't been yet. I called in the other day and it looks lovely. Just the sort of place Exmouth needed, in my opinion. You can't beat a good Italian and they are good, there. My wife's lived in Italy and rates them, so that's a good start...!

38-39 The Strand, Exmouth, Devon EX8 1AH
    01395 269409

By pedigree_chum at 13:43 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for ALGrace

I was chatting to a friend who works in a cafe in Exmouth the other day, and we were saying how great it would be to have a piazza in the town, maybe even an Italian festival and a twinning with an Italian town as well as with Langerwehe and Dinan. We've got the weather; we should make the most of the continental atmosphere! Bring la dolce vita to Exmouth!

Does anyone else think we should have a piazza rather than just a plain pedestrian area? Piazzas are attractive, the place where people congegrate, with attractive bars and shops, and maybe even a statue?

By ALGrace at 13:48 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for Rockwell1

Yes, the offer ends tomorrow - unless they're planning to do more. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on their website and also www.thisismoney.co.uk, where I've found a list of downloadable vouchers for Prezzo, Zizzi, Caffe Uno, ASK, Wagamama and Giraffe - some of which are only up the road in Exeter.

By Rockwell1 at 21:09 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for captainplanet

I definitely think a piazza would really perk the place up. But don't you think they are a bit continental?

By captainplanet at 16:27 on 02/07/09

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent