Profile image for pedigree_chum

Don't miss the 2 For 1 Italian meal at Exmouth's Prezzo!

By pedigree_chum at 13:40 on 01/07/09

Re-post           

• Profile image for pedigree_chum

Don't miss the 2 For 1 Italian meal at Exmouth's Prezzo!

By pedigree_chum at 13:40 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for pedigree_chum

A friend told me about this. If you go to www.prezzoplc.co.uk, you can request a voucher by email of a 2 for 1 offer - Sunday to Thursdays.

I can't believe it's been open for around a year and I haven't been yet. I called in the other day and it looks lovely. Just the sort of place Exmouth needed, in my opinion. You can't beat a good Italian and they are good, there. My wife's lived in Italy and rates them, so that's a good start...!

38-39 The Strand, Exmouth, Devon EX8 1AH
    01395 269409

By pedigree_chum at 13:43 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for ALGrace

I was chatting to a friend who works in a cafe in Exmouth the other day, and we were saying how great it would be to have a piazza in the town, maybe even an Italian festival and a twinning with an Italian town as well as with Langerwehe and Dinan. We've got the weather; we should make the most of the continental atmosphere! Bring la dolce vita to Exmouth!

Does anyone else think we should have a piazza rather than just a plain pedestrian area? Piazzas are attractive, the place where people congegrate, with attractive bars and shops, and maybe even a statue?

By ALGrace at 13:48 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for Rockwell1

Yes, the offer ends tomorrow - unless they're planning to do more. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on their website and also www.thisismoney.co.uk, where I've found a list of downloadable vouchers for Prezzo, Zizzi, Caffe Uno, ASK, Wagamama and Giraffe - some of which are only up the road in Exeter.

By Rockwell1 at 21:09 on 01/07/09

• Profile image for captainplanet

I definitely think a piazza would really perk the place up. But don't you think they are a bit continental?

By captainplanet at 16:27 on 02/07/09

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent