Profile image for Gra30

Why do elderly people in Exmouth think that they are owed something. I am fed up with the way some of the elderly in Exmouth think the town only exists for their benefit and that youngsters are the bearers of all evil, it's called moving on.
It is not bad enough that Exmouth is a town of cheap charity shops and OAP coffee shops. There is a distinct impression that anything new or the notion of younger people enjoying themselves is wrong. Only the other day I encountered 2 separate elderly people in a shop, both obviously doing ok in old age, both barging past with no excuse me or any hint of consideration for others, and I have noticed this all too often. The fact you are old means you have had your life, now let others live theirs. We, the ones that work are now trying to sustain this town and you should be grateful for it. Just reading some of the posts on here show how sad and narrow-minded some elders are, the poor youth does not stand a chance. Enjoy your walks and quiet times at the sea front but please allow this town to get the much needed face lift it desperately needs or you will find this town like a set from Cocoon

By Gra30 at 20:46 on 07/03/12

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent