Profile image for Gra30

Not sure if this has been suggested before but has it ever been considered for the carnival to use the sea front as a route and thereby preventing the disruption caused in town. The seafront has a clear entrance and exit at each end and could still finish at the station car park, this would also enable stalls and entertainment along the seafront with a perfect back drop, the beach and sea. Getting anywhere in town is virtually impossible on carnival night, especially if you have business or social visits to make. I like the fact we have a carnival, I feel the disruption it causes does cancel out the good it brings and even more so that we could find an alternative and better route

By Gra30 at 20:52 on 16/10/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for FutureExmouth

Re-routing the Carnival along the seafront? What an excellent idea Gra30! Apart from reducing the disruption and congestion within the town, I think it would provide a tremendous spectacle – especially with the lit floats. Not only that, but as you say, the new route could be enhanced by stalls and entertainment along the seafront. So how can we achieve this inspired suggestion? Has anyone any ideas?

By FutureExmouth at 16:19 on 18/10/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent